THE WOMEN’S INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL IS IN ITS 12TH YEAR!
The focus is on films and arts by or about women.
The festival attracts a local, national and international following. Film lovers flock to the more than 40 films showcased annually by filmmakers from around the globe.
WHY SHOULD YOUR COMPANY PARTICIPATE IN WIFF?
Our industry delegates are executives and creatives from major distributors, studios, independent production companies, international buyers and the filmmaking community.
Our audience comes from a diverse community of women and men from southern Florida and beyond.
WIFF regards sponsorships as true partnerships, designed and tailored to the needs of our sponsors and audience. As a not-for-profit, each dollar is ploughed into our Mission of delivering a unique outlet for women and those who love them.
A brand association with WIFF provides your brand and company with access to valuable public and/or industry audiences.
Opportunities exist in:
- Sustaining Sponsorship – Year round sponsorship that aligns WIFF with your company’s goals and objectives through an ongoing association. Sustaining sponsorship opportunities are broadly based and tailer to your specific objectives supporting the invaluable work, not only during the festival but through its ongoing educational, workshop and WIFF Presents series.
- WIFF Sponsor – Festival sponsorship that aligns your company with the full 5-day festival every year and provides broad based coverage to our filmgoers, industry delegates and event and Gala attendees.
- Brand Association – Be a presenting sponsor for films, events or the WIFF Gala. Receive logo recognition on WIFF’s website, marketing materials in the theater/event location materials.
- Hospitality – Entertain your clients, prospects and new friends at WIFF’s event events or screening locations. Enjoy reserved seating for you and your guests at screenings.
- Audience Engagement – Reach a highly engaged audience of film goers and industry delegates with targeted experiential marketing, sampling and promotions.
- Promo Experience – Promote your business through our Eblasts and Projections reaching thousands of highly sought after demographics through our e-blasts and social media promotion programs.
We are fortunate to receive some important funding from foundations and government agencies, which look to support the arts and cultural organizations like WIFF.
WIFF receives these grants from leading nation, region, community, and family foundations and government agencies that share our commitment to support new original work by groundbreaking filmmakers and artists.
In addition, we are grateful for the generous program of support received from donors and sponsors that help sustain WIFF’s ongoing mission to showcase women in film in numerous ways. We are deeply grateful to each of them.
Your support is invaluable and we would welcome your participation in supporting women in film. For a confidential discussion about your company’s interest and contribution and how can work with your goals, please contact: email@example.com.
We appreciate your support. Thank you.